Best Real Madrid C.F. Jerseys Sale Free Shipping

Cheap New Real Madrid Soccer Jerseys Sale Online With Full Sizes And Free Shipping
Post Reply
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:32 am

Best Real Madrid C.F. Jerseys Sale Free Shipping

Post by admin » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:44 am

TOP STORY: Real Madrid seek French dynamic duo

Real Madrid are preparing a bid for Stade Rennes youngster Eduardo Camavinga, according to French paper L'Equipe. The 17-year-old has already proved his worth against Ligue 1's best and has been rated by Rennes with a €100 million price tag.

Camavinga, who represents France at the youth level, had another stellar performance on Sunday by scoring the Brittany side's winning-goal against Lyon.

And he isn't the only French starlet on Real's radar, as Spanish outlet AS reports that Lille's 20-year-old Boubakary Soumare could also be in line for a Bernabeu jump.

Nonetheless, the ex-Paris Saint-Germain academy graduate also won't come at a friendly price. The report details that Lille have previously rejected overtures for Soumare, including a €40m bid from Wolves. Other clubs interested in Soumare are Napoli, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.

LIVE BLOG

22.44 GMT:
Abel Ruiz was meant to be the forward who made the transition from La Masia into the first team this season, but having been overtaken by both Carles Perez and Ansu Fati, Barcelona and the 19-year-old will hold discussions over a potential loan or sale with a buyback option, according to Mundo Deportivo.

21.37 GMT: Seeking to add competition up front and provide some cover for forward Tammy Abraham, Frank Lampard is weighing up a move to bring 20-year-old Bordeaux forward Josh Maja to Chelsea in January, the Sun writes.

20.30 GMT: AC Milan are in negotiations with Barcelona regarding a loan with an option to buy 19-year-old centre-back Jean-Clair Todibo at €25m, according to Italian transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio, a deal that would include a buyback clause.

19.23 GMT: Amid interest from Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Tottenham, 20-year-old prodigy Kai Havertz intends to remain with Bayer Leverkusen through the remainder of the season, Sky Sports reports.

18.16 GMT: Brazilian giants Gremio have their eyes on reigning South American Footballer of the Year Gonzalo "Pity" Martinez, according to Argentine broadcaster TyC Sports. The 26-year-old playmaker left River Plate less than a year ago for MLS side Atlanta United, where he has yet to live up to the billing of the league's record signing.

17.09 GMT: The Independent writes that Mikel Arteta is expected to take the Arsenal manager's job before the weekend, and that negotiations between the club's hierarchy and the former Gunners midfielder turned Manchester City assistant are so advanced that the parties have begun discussing personnel. The report suggests that Arteta will oversee a squad clearout, with those in the club having said "too many of the players don't care" about Arsenal's derisory form under former manager Unai Emery and interim boss Freddie Ljungberg.

16.02 GMT: Real Betis chairman Angel Haro has said that he expects Tottenham to exercise their €32m purchase option for on-loan midfielder Giovani Lo Celso in January or risk paying more in the summer when Spurs would be obligated to buy the 23-year-old for €40m, according to Seville-based outlet Estadio Deportivo.

14.55 GMT: Bayer Leverkusen's Charles Aranguiz will not be moving in the January transfer window but is set to leave as a free agent in the summer, according to his agent.

Aranguiz, 30, is in his fifth year at Leverkusen but that is set to be his last amid links with Inter Milan and Paris Saint-Germain.

"For now, he will stay in Europe," the Chile internationals' agent, Andre Cury, told La Cuarta. "However, he will not be leaving in January in any case.

"Bayer Leverkusen are working on an extension, but it will not happen -- he will not stay in Germany. I do not think he will go back to South America. Charles could go to Inter Milan or PSG, we will see."

14.24 GMT: Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has said that swapping forward Gareth Bale for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba would be a "mistake."

While acknowledging that the links may be no more than rumours, Calderon said that a swap deal involving Bale or James Rodriguez for Pogba would be a bad move for the Spanish club.

"They are talking here about a swap -- Bale or James [Rodriguez] for Pogba," Calderon told talkSPORT. "I think they are only rumours. But I think it would be a mistake, especially to let Bale go."

Bale's future in the Spanish capital reportedly is uncertain after the Wales international was seen holding up a flag that read "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order." while on international duty last month.

- Lowe: Bale's Madrid standoff has created 'too much noise.' It's only getting louder

13.45 GMT: Pep Guardiola has confirmed assistant Mikel Arteta will travel with Manchester City for the Carabao Cup tie with Oxford United despite confirming the Spaniard is "talking" with Arsenal.

Arteta is being lined up for the manager's job at the Emirates but Guardiola still expects the 37-year-old to make the trip to the Kassam Stadium on Wednesday.

"I only know what you know," Guardiola said, who confirmed he knew about a planned meeting between Arteta and Arsenal chiefs on Sunday night.

"Today [Tuesday] I saw him. He's travelling [to Oxford] yeah. He's an incredible person and a good coach. He's talking with Arsenal so I don't know what's going to happen."

12.49 GMT: Carlo Ancelotti wants assurances about the investment available at Everton before agreeing to become the club's next manager, sources have told ESPN. Ancelotti has arrived in London to hold talks with Everton, and sources close to the former Milan and Chelsea boss have told ESPN that the first conversations between the two parties have been positive.

Ancelotti planned to take a break until the summer before deciding his next step after Napoli decided to sack him last week -- three hours after he guided them into the Champions League knockout stages with a 4-0 victory over Genk.

The former Chelsea and Napoli boss has been in Rome over the last few days and was expected to travel to Canada in the coming days for the Christmas holidays. However, Everton have asked him to change his plans and travel to the UK to listen to their proposal with hopes they can convince him to take over after being identified as the No. 1 target to replace Marco Silva.

Everton are ready to offer Ancelotti a lucrative and long-term deal but sources have told ESPN that the Italian wants promises that he will be working with a winning project, and wants to know the plans of the club ahead of the upcoming transfer windows before making a decision.

12.15 GMT: Inter Milan have cooled their interest in signing Arturo Vidal from Barcelona next month after their Champions League exit, Mundo Deportivo reports.

Inter had expressed a desire to sign the midfielder, but after they were eliminated from Europe's top club competition at the hand of the Spanish club, they have scaled back their interest in the Chile international.

Vidal, 32, has experience in Serie A having played at Juventus for four years before joining Bayern Munich in 2015. He has played 17 times for Barca this season, including the 2-1 Champions League win over Inter that consigned them to the Europa League.

11.40 GMT: Carlos Tevez has revealed he will consider retiring from football if Boca Juniors do not offer him a contract extension.

The veteran Argentine forward, who becomes a free agent in January, told TyC Sports: "Before the presidential elections, I spoke to [new Boca vice-president Juan] Roman [Riquelme] and we agreed that we would continue talks. I hope I can continue at Boca and if it's not at Boca, then I'm more eager to hang up my boots than to go abroad. I'm not going to play for any other club in Argentina than this one."

The former Manchester United and Manchester City star left Boca in December 2016 for Shanghai Shenhua in China, but injuries and a lack of fitness limited him to four goals and five assists in 16 league appearances.

Tevez returned for a third stint at Boca in January last year despite having one year left on his contract with Shenhua, and scored three goals and set up two more in 10 starts to help the club win the Superliga title. The 35-year-old has scored three goals in 10 league appearances for Boca this season.

"It's obvious that I regret leaving Boca [for China], from the first day," Tevez, 35, said. "It was one of the worst decisions I took in my career."

11.02 GMT: Paris Saint-Germain sporting director Leonardo has hinted that Mauro Icardi's loan spell at the club could be made permanent if his performances over the course of the season deserve it.

Icardi is at the Parc des Princes on a season-long loan from Inter Milan, where he is unlikely to ever play again after falling out with the club's hierarchy. The Argentine forward, 26, has scored 13 goals in 16 appearances so far this season.

"Honestly, I have found a lovely guy who understands the situation, what his future could be with PSG and who wants to help," Leonardo said to Sky Italia. "He worked hard and is now doing what he has always done -- scoring goals. He is a decisive player, he is always in ideal positions -- he is a true No. 9. He is motivated by significant competition from Neymar, Kylian Mbappe, Edinson Cavani, Angel Di Maria and Pablo Sarabia. It is all good for him.

"The future is in his hands -- it depends on him. There is still a crucial half season left. Today, he is very involved and I am happy for him -- he does really positive things for PSG."

10.29 GMT: Former Arsenal striker and Denmark international Nicklas Bendtner has revealed he is considering hanging up his boots for good after FC Copenhagen ruled out extending his four-month contract.

Bendtner, who has scored only one goal in 17 matches, said in a club statement: "Now, I will thoroughly consider my options and decide what the future has in store for me -- on or off the pitch."

The 31-year-old, whose colourful personal life was covered in full by the tabloids, played for Premier League club Arsenal from 2005-14 and has represented Denmark 81 times. Bendtner joined FC Copenhagen from Norwegian side Rosenborg in September in an attempt to revive his career after unsuccessful stays at Serie A side Juventus and German side Wolfsburg.

Bendtner was convicted of assaulting a taxi driver and sentenced to 50 days in jail in November last year by a court in Copenhagen.

09.56 GMT: Liverpool are one of a number of clubs monitoring Coventry City left-back Sam McCallum, according to the Daily Mail.

McCallum joined Coventry last year after coming through Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy's V9 academy. The 19-year-old has gone on to start 20 matches for the League One Club.

The Mail reports that another Premier League club, Aston Villa and Championship leaders West Bromwich Albion are also tracking the young Englishman.

09.10 GMT: Atletico Madrid's Joao Felix says he would like to play with Portugal teammate Cristiano Ronaldo at the same club.

Felix, 20, was in Turin to collect the Golden Boy award after scoring 20 goals in 43 games for Benfica last season, earning him a club-record €126m move to Atletico in the summer.

Speaking to Sky Italia, Felix said: "No one knows the future but I would like to play with Cristiano Ronaldo even at club level.

"He's always been very good to me, gives me compliments and has been close to me. Ronaldo for me is an idol, I grew up watching him play."

08.33 GMT: AC Milan director Zvonimir Boban has cast doubt on Zlatan Ibrahimovic's move to the San Siro, citing his age and period since his last competitive match.

Ibrahimovic, who won a Serie A title with Milan in 2011, has left LA Galaxy following two years in MLS. He has been heavily linked with a return to his former club, but sources have told ESPN he must lower his wage demands in order to facilitate a move.

"The longer it goes on, the harder it becomes," Boban told Italy's Radio Uno. "He is 38, has been inactive for two months. It's not easy to start again. Especially considering there are only five months until the end of the season. I can't repeat what Paolo [Maldini] said.

"Let's hope Ibra makes the right choice -- even for himself. We need to see how the next matches go. Ibra is a different solution to the others, he can give a lot in the short-term and for this reason he is unique.

"Let's see if there is the absolute necessity to act now or at the end of the season. Let's see if, aside from this, we need to make attacking signings. But Ibra is unique, a different player in comparison to the others even if he isn't young. He has an extreme character. When we started the conversation started, however, we were in a different league position."

08.00 GMT: Manchester City assistant Mikel Arteta is set to be named the next Arsenal manager in the coming days, sources have told ESPN, despite the Etihad club's disappointment with the way the Gunners have pursued their former club captain.

Chief negotiator Huss Fahmy and managing director Vinai Venkatesham traveled to Manchester after Arsenal's defeat to City on Sunday afternoon and spent more than two hours at Arteta's home in Cheshire, discussing the job.

Arteta was to due to meet with Josh Kroenke, the son of owner Stan Kroenke, on Monday. The American was at the game on Sunday and was scheduled to interview the Spaniard alongside Raul Sanllehi, the head of football at the club, and Venkatesham and Fahmy.

City have not yet received a formal approach for Arteta and were left bewildered by the images appearing to show the Sunday meeting at Arteta's home. And sources have told ESPN that City bosses were surprised they were not approached for talks -- either formal or informal -- on Sunday despite spending the day at the Emirates, although they will not stand in the way of the Spaniard if he decides to take the job at the Emirates.

Should Arteta be offered the job and decide to succeed interim manager Freddie Ljungberg, Arsenal would have to pay a substantial compensation fee, believed to be seven figures.

PAPER TALK (by Shaun Reynolds): Chelsea ready to splash the cash

Nigerian winger Samuel Chukwueze is one of several players Chelsea will target in January after the club's transfer ban was lifted earlier this month.

The Telegraph has reported that Lampard is keen to add some fresh impetus to his squad's attacking threat -- and 20-year-old Villareal talent Chukweuze is part of that.

Other players on the Blues' radar include Wilfried Zaha, Leon Bailey, Timo Werner and Moussa Dembele.

Chukweuze has previously declared his interest in making a move to Stamford Bridge after watching fellow countryman John Obi Mikel play almost 250 games between 2006 and 2017.

The Sun also reports that Chelsea are looking at Ben White, on loan at Leeds this term from Brighton. The Seagulls are said to be keen to retain his services, but could be tempted by a £25 million offer.

City up their game to land Sancho

Manchester City are stepping up their efforts to re-sign winger Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund.

The Sun has reported that 19-year-old Sancho could be on his way back to the Etihad for a fee between £80-90 million.

Only two years ago, Sancho departed City in search of first-team football for a now miniscule £10m.

It is said that Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona are all also keen to land the 19-year-old.

Tap-Ins

-- Nemanja Matic could be the latest player to swap Old Trafford for the San Siro, with Inter Milan keen to secure the defensive midfielder's services -- according to The Telegraph. Following Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez's moves to Italy from the Red Devils, out-of-favour Matic could be about to join them. Amid his groin injury, the 31-year-old has been limited to only five starts under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this term.

-- Feyenoord midfielder Liam Kelly could be on his way back to his country of birth after Sunderland declared their interest in the midfielder. It's been reported by The Sun that Kelly, previously of Championship club Reading, could be about to join former Premier League giants Sunderland - though MK Dons and Oxford United are also reportedly interested. The 24-year-old has made just one appearance in the top flight of Dutch football this term.

Post Reply